On November 27th 2014 a new version of the SSSR system was launched. Following changes were made:
- Updating and adding information to users help – ‘Help’ bookmark on information portal;
- Improvement of People database search engine;
- Release of discussion forum – ‘Discussions’ bookmark on information portal;
- Changing the layout and remodeling the information portal.
On February 17th 2014 a new version of the SSSR system was launched. Following changes were made:
- The possibility of adding documents, such as: Curriculum vitae and scientific achievements. Uploaded documents are available for download on the public profile of the person;
- The possibility of adding profile photo;
- Changes in keywords: since now the system retains the original, entered by the user, form of keyword – applies to both the words from a person’s profile and the words assigned to the publication. It is also possible to correct the existing forms of keyword.
On February 5th 2014 a new version of the SSSR system was launched. Following changes were made:
- Additional support for Internet Explorer 11
- Improvement of the keywords and men of science search engine
W dniu 20 stycznia 2014 roku wdrożono nową wersję systemu. Wprowadzono następujące zmiany:
- Poprawa klawiatury ekranowej w wyszukiwarce ludzi nauki, pozwalającej na wprowadzanie znaków wielojęzycznych
- Przyśpieszenie mechanizmu wyszukiwania ludzi nauki
Extensions of scientist’s profile, including the ability to add historical data, keywords, scientific disciplines and personal web page. Added a survey on collaboration with OPI.
Extending the system upon request of the National Research and Development Centre. Ranking of reviewers was improved and extended to support additional ranking criteria. System database was integrated with two NCBiR databases of experts and reviewers. Added an ability to filter data: public data and data specific to a particular subsystem.
Integration with Nauka Polska database and ability to edit scientist’s list of publications were added. Publications added to the system are available in Nauka Polska, one can also search according to the criteria from Support System for Selection of Reviewers. It’s possible to directly edit your profile in the system using a link in Nauka Polska.
The first fully functional version of the system. It included such functionalities as extraction of keywords, document analysis, access to databases of people, publications, resources, scientific fields, and keywords, as well as ranking of reviewers.